Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday Made It: Teacher Binder

In preparation for Student Teaching and mostly because I have no idea what grade I'll be with...still, I created a teacher binder that can be used with any grade. And yes, there are a ton of sites that offer customizable teacher binders, but I'm not sure exactly what I'll be needed until I walk into my cooperating teachers classroom on Monday.

So, without further ado...here is my binder :)

I wouldn't decide between a plain binder with a front pocket or a decorative binder. I fell in love with this one. I {puffy heart} gold polkadots. Added my monogram with some vinyl on my Cricut. And viola!



 One of my favorite parts of the binder is a simple easy post-it note to do list. I binder clipped it to the front for easy access. All I did was create 6 squares and put what each square was for. I only filled four squares with copy, print, to-do and to plan. Once school starts, I'll figure out what I want to put in the last two squares.



Because the binder has NO pockets, wahh, I bought these 3 pocket inserts. Stickers, a notepad, cards, a calculator and pen....and whatever else you feel you need. I have another pencil case for extra pens, high liters, etc.



 My dividers are as follows: (this portion is totally up to you and what you feel would work best!

Calendars: district calendar, blank calendar and school calendar (and my student teaching attendance sheet)
This Week: currently empty BUT will have any materials or information I need to teach during the week.
Next Week: anything I need to copy, print, grade, etc.
Lesson Plans: blank lesson plan templates, grader, etc.
FEAPS and standards: pacing guide, CCSS and FEAPS for FIU
FIU assignments: any college assignments I have due or materials given at orientation
Student Info: transportation list, contact info, allergies, grades, etc.
Resources (Misc.): where I'll put the crap that I don't have another place for :D


And although, I didn't make this.....BEHOLD, the cutest dopiest wonderful-est pencil case ever made. 

I'm linking up at 4th grade frolics, you should too! 

And I hope everyone had a wonderful first day back :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment