Monday, August 4, 2014

Goals for the Year

I've always been a listen maker, goal setter, to-do list checker-offer. So, when I recently came across a post from Fourth Grade Lemonade where she listed her goals from last year, how she did and then her new goals for this school year, I knew I had to make one of my own. I found the original post from I {heart} Recess and you can still link up and post your goals for this year.

Here's mine!






































Personal: I've been tracking calories for a couple weeks now and I know it's the only way I'll be able to lose weight, with exercise of course. I'm using My Fitness Pal. So far, I've lost 6 pounds. Being on vacation doesn't help much, but I am sticking to it as best as I can. My goal for the remainder of the year is to be at my ideal weight of 155-160. I'm 5' 11".

Organization: Since, I'm not sure if I'll have my own desk or own area, I plan on keeping everything organized in a binder and planner. I usually start off well, but then start throwing papers everywhere, when I get busy. My goal is to NOT do that!

Planning: I've learned so great ideas at my University, so I want to put into practice the engaging lessons and hands-on activities that we've been taught.

Professional: I want to make sure I don't just learn from my own teacher, but all the other teachers at the school. Especially the ones in the same grade. I know that everyone can teach me something.

Students: I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THEM!!!

Motto: Many times I just try and do the bare minimum to get by. My goal this year is to excel at what I do.

Link up here: I {heart} Recess

Oh, and print yours out and keep it in your planner or desk to remember your goals for the year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment