Friday, August 1, 2014

August Currently

Yay for free wifi. Thanks ATL airport <3 11 days in New Mexico and 12 days till I find out where I'll be interning. Not that I'm counting or anything.

Excited to spend some time with my little sister and brother - exploring, relaxing and giggling for the next 11 days.

I'm linking up with Farley for August Currently. Isn't this design adorable? TOTALLY can't believe it's already August.

And incase you don't know what Jamberry nails are - here's what I have on today. I did the wraps yesterday and then painted my nails while waiting for my flight hence the really crappy paint job. Hopefully I didn't annoy anyone with my fumes, lol



Aren't they adorable? AND super easy to apply!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Do they really add any strength or just color? I have weak nails. :)Teaching Science With Lynda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) They seem to add some strength, though I'm not sure that's exactly what they are for. I haven't had any breaks on my nails that have jamberry on them, but other nails have broken. One of my friends did apply them over a broken nail to hold it together and it worked well.

      Delete
  2. Good luck student teaching! It was one of the best and most exciting times of my life. Enjoy every minute- it flies by! I'm a new follower, I found you through the link up. :)

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that jamberry print! Very cute!
    Good luck with interning! It is a great experience. My advice would be to jump right in with your ideas!
    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete