Friday, September 5, 2014

Five for Friday

A little Five for Friday brought to by Ryan Gosling and my life right now. 

Yay for 3 day weekends & family in town <3 




A while ago I broke my laminator...and then this week I broke my teacher's laminator, but then I fixed it. Then I got so excited about laminating, I tried to fix mine. BUT it's still broken. So, what did I do? Bought a new one. Whoops. :D 


Thank you, Ryan...me too <3 




Created these cute little pencil headers for my cooperating teachers board and added an I can... section on the board. 




Today, I grouped students into table groups ALL by myself. Let's hope I really did separate the talkers and put all the "I can't see the board" kids in the front. 


Welcome Baby Liam <3 
My oldest cousin welcomed her first little one today. Heading to the hospital in a bit. 



Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. Mine will be filled with lesson plans and personal journal entries and student progress plans and laundry and grocery shopping and laminating and hopefully the pool. 






1 comment:

  1. I love Ryan! We got a new library aid, and now none of us are allowed to use the laminator. Don't tell that I did when I was in this summer...all by myself like I use to. Thanks for sharing. Check out my current giveaway.
    Kovescence of the Mind

    ReplyDelete